Licensed Practical Nurse LPN - Competitive Pay!
Towne Home Care | NJ
Towne Nursing is currently hiring LPN's. We have full time, part time and per diem readily available!
The LPN will usually be the first medical professional to work with a patient. Recording the patient’s history is one of the first duties. Other jobs the LPN performs include:
· Giving medication as prescribed by a physician
· Taking vital signs, such as blood pressure, temperature, and weight
· Basic wound care including cleaning and bandaging injured areas
· Giving injections of medication
· Taking medical histories
· Entering information into computer system
We offer flexible schedules, great compensation and great working environment
· Current NJ LPN license
· Must have a minimum of 6 months LPN experience in a long term care facility.
Benefits of Working with Towne:
* Same Day Pay Option Available
* Weekly Direct Deposit
* Dedicated coordinator available 24/7
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $28.00 to $29.00 /hour
Call 844-390-3874 or Apply Online Today!!!